Zona Man has been building up some buzz since he officially signed with Future‘s Freebandz label back in 2015, and now he’s making noise with his new project.
The East Chicago rapper releases his Bout Time EP, which contains seven new tracks, as well as some star-studded guest features.
Recruiting the likes of Future, Young Thug, Tory Lanez and more for the brief project, Zona Man shows off his lyrical abilities on each hyped up track. Production for the EP is handled by some major and rising names such as Southside, D. Brooks Exclusive, Lil Mexico, Oz On the Track, Donn Robb and C-Sick.
While Zona has remained a bit quieter with his music, he hasn’t been too shy with his appearances on other people’s records over the years. He was previously featured on Lil Durk’s 300 Days 300 Nights mixtape back in 2015, where he teamed up with the Chi-Town native and Future for their “Mean to Me” bonus record.
Listen to Zona Man’s new Bout Time project below to hear new songs with Future, Thugger and Tory Lanez.
Zona Man’s Bout Time Tracklist
1. “Grandma House” Feat. Tory Lanez and Young Thug
2. “Sponsor” (prod. by Oz On The Track and Donn Robb)
3. “Shine” (prod. by C-Sick and D. Brooks Exclusive)
4. “From the Trap” Feat. Young Thug (prod. by Lil Mexico and Oz On The Track)
5. “Relax” (prod. by C-Sick)
6. “Cold World” Feat. Future and Bump J (prod. by D. Brooks Exclusive)